Top Reasons to Buy Land In Gwadar
Before you Buy Land in Gwadar I’m sure you need to know it’s rich history. Gwadar is a port city on the southwestern coast of Balochistan, Pakistan. The word “Gwadar” is a combination of two Balochi words – Gwat meaning wind and Dar meaning Gateway, thus Gwadar means “The Gateway of wind”. A different theory is that the name is derived from the ancient name of Baluchistan, Gedrosia, which was given by the Greeks to the arid area of southern Baluchistan.The city is located on the shores of the Arabian Sea, approximately 700 kilometres to the west of Pakistan’s largest city, Karachi. Gwadar is near the border with Iran, and is located to the east of the Persian Gulf and opposite Oman. It was an overseas possession of Oman from 1783 to 1958.
For most of its history, Gwadar was a small to medium-sized settlement with an economy largely based on artisanal fishing. The strategic value of its location was first recognized in 1954 when it was identified as a suitable site for a deep water port by the United States Geological Survey at the request of Pakistan while the territory was still under Omani rule. The area’s potential to be a major deep water port remained untapped under successive Pakistani governments until 2001, when construction on the first phase of Gwadar Port was initiated. The first phase was inaugurated by General Parvez Musharraf in 2007 at a total cost of $248 million. The port remained underutilized after construction for a variety of reasons, including lack of investment, security concerns, and the Government of Pakistan’s failure to transfer land as promised to the port operator, Port of Singapore Authority.
In April 2015, Pakistan and China announced their intention to develop the $46 billion China–Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), which in turn forms part of China’s ambitious One Belt, One Road. Gwadar features heavily in CPEC, and is also envisaged to be the link between the One Belt, One Road and Maritime Silk Road project. $1.153 billion worth of infrastructure projects will be invested into the city as part of CPEC, with the aim of linking northern Pakistan and western China to the deep water seaport.The city will also be the site of a floating liquefied natural gas facility that will be built as part of the larger $2.5 billion Gwadar-Nawabshah segment of the Iran–Pakistan gas pipeline project. In addition to investments directly under the aegis of CPEC in Gwadar city, the China Overseas Port Holding Company in June 2016 began construction on the $2 billion Gwadar Special Economic Zone, which is being modeled on the lines of the Special Economic Zones of China. In September 2016 the Gwadar Development Authority published a request for tenders for the preparation of expropriation and resettlement of Old Town Gwadar to make way for new investments and investors to buy land in gwadar.
The port of Gwadar can provide China a Listening Post to Observe the Indian naval activities around the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Aden. Central Asia and South Asia, encompassing the Caspian Region, Central Asian republics, Afghanistan and Iran, and the energy-rich ‘lake’ called the Caspian Sea, is a significant region because of its huge monetary prospective and geographically vital positioning, which has formed the region as a centre piece in the international arena. Iran has also declared support for the development of Gwadar and its port and encourages their investors to buy land in gwadar.
Gwadar’s economy has, in the past, been dependent mostly on fishing. Its economy, however, is undergoing rapid transformation as a small fishing village is being transformed into a major port city of Pakistan with improved communication links with the rest of Pakistan. In 1993, the Government of Pakistan commenced a feasibility study for the construction of a deep-sea port at Gwadar. On 22 March 2002, the Government of Pakistan began construction of Gwadar Port, a modern deep-sea port, the first phase of which was completed in December 2005 and the second in March 2007. Gwadar Port became fully operational in December 2009. The 1400 km Trans-Afghan Gas Pipeline (TAP) from Turkmenistan to Gwadar (Pakistan), a long-dormant project that would pump Turkmen natural gas to markets in South Asia, may finally be poised to begin at a cost of $3 billion. The construction on a $2 billion 10-square kilometer tax exempt industrial zone began on June 20, 2016. The zone includes a 300MW plant exclusive for the industrial zone.
The Planning Commission has initiated the process to launch a project for developing Gwadar as an integrated ‘smart port city’. The plan aims to leverage information technology-based solutions to boost economic productivity and quality of life of Gwadar citizens, whilst minimizing resource consumption and pollution.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY LAND IN GWADAR RIGHT NOW?
- Gwadar Port is the largest and deepest sea port in the middle of the world and has been operational with full load and force.
- Gwadar Port has 90% business from sea to sea, it does not need any large road network because Gwadar is in the middle of the world.
- Gwadar will be the largest business center of the world because it is in the middle of the world and will be used by the mother vessels. Gwadar will be a more beautiful then any city in the world because it will be one of the best Business Centers of the world.
- China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia and Indonesia are on extremely right side of the world and produce 80% goods of the world, they want to use Gwadar Sea Port as a Business Center to sell their goods to Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe and America.
- Afghanistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kurdistan, Georgia and Armenia depend only Gwadar port because they are land locked countries.
- Saudi Arabia has built 4 new cities just to do trade with Gwadar.
- Gwadar will bring workers from India, Bangladesh, Philippines to construct hundreds of thousands of buildings inside and thousands of factories outside the Gwadar City.
- Gwadar is duty free and tax free, not to mention the largest sea port centrally located on world map.
In the future Gwadar will be famous for its high-rise buildings, parks, roads, universities, hospitals, clubs, highest salaries and business opportunities.
It’s the right time to buy land in Gwadar specially in Real Estate, Properties are at minimum price level, we don’t see more correction as far as prices are concerned, best investments in Gwadar Real Estate include:
- Industrial Open Land (Contact Below)
- Resorts Open Land (Contact Below)
- Residential Open Land (Contact Below)
- Commercial Open Land (Contact Below)
- New World City
- GDA schemes 5 (Contact Below)
- FTBA (Contact Below)
- Naval Anchorage (Contact Below)
- Newtown Housing
- Gwadar Industrial Estate
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO BUY LAND IN GWADAR RIGHT NOW!
For More News and To Stay Updated on Gwadar’s Development: